MP3 – Message

The Globe and Mail is reporting that, in an unprecedented move, people should be able to give credit card information in their wills and to request information about their children if they are widowed.

According to the report, the Globe has been researching this issue for a while and has been told by a former family court judge that, despite the law being written in the 1950s, there is no such law in Canada.

The former judge says he was given a copy of the Canada Revenue Agency’s (CRA) regulations and told he would have to look at the relevant sections to see if it would be possible to give away information about a deceased person.

He says the regulations are very vague.

“I have been told that it would require a court order and there was no indication of how much information would be required,” he told the Globe.

“The idea that a person would need a court to give them the information is laughable.”

It would not be the first time the CRA has sought to make it harder for Canadians to give information to their loved ones.

In 2006, the CRA announced changes to its privacy legislation that would allow the agency to share certain types of information about individuals with third parties.

The CRA is currently reviewing the legislation.

The Globe reported on Tuesday that, over the past few years, the public has been getting in touch with the CRA to complain about its handling of information requests, saying it had been making some changes to make the process easier and quicker.

“We received more than 200 complaints in the last six months about the CRA’s handling of requests for information, including a number of complaints about the agency’s lack of transparency, and its failure to respond to requests for documents and data,” the report states.”CRA staff have acknowledged that they have been working on these issues, and they have made changes to address the concerns.”

The Globe report states that it is the first case of its kind to come to light in Canada and it was not the first such case to come before a Canadian court.

A similar case in Britain was dismissed by a judge in the country’s High Court earlier this year.